Wednesday, March 18, 2009

"These boot are made for walkin' "

Hey everyone. I bought these boots for myself....Interesting story...I was furniture shopping and an employee had on thes boots...I was in LOVe...with the boots...Too aftraid to ask where she had gotten them..I was evasive and said oh wow great boots...They look European...She replied "No, they are from here". I Immediately went home and search the internet for these boots with out the slightest idea who designed them. I search Sacks...Neiman Marcus AKA Needless Mark up...Bergdorf goodman. Finally after 15 mins I found the boot. I rushed to the local LA store and they did not have them..
and that these boots had all been sent ot the outlet store..Persisten, I called one other LA location and they had the boot in MY size...I purchased them immediately. A week later my mom says oh those boots you bought for full price are now half off...GRRRR C'est la vie. I love the boot. Can you guess who they are by???

No comments:

Post a Comment